An afternoon with my Teacher

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Famous People



Enrique Iglesias
The new album of Enrique Iglesias was the album that was the beast sealing album in Mexico and U.S 2011 whit he´s first single was released in Castilian “When I fall” a duet with singer-songwriter Juan Luis Guerra and the second in English is I like it, a duet with rapper Pitbull. Both songs will be realized on June 28. Euphoria will be released worldwide on July 5 and July 6 in the United States.
Euphoria is the ninth studio album by singer and the first album containing original songs in both Spanish and English. Henry describes it as the album more "energetic and has different throughout his career" and in collaborations with major artists such as Usher, Juan Luis Guerra, Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and the Puerto Rican reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel, and many more.
Tracklist:
1. I likeit (feat. Juan Luis Guerra)
2. I Like It There (Feat. Wising& Yandel)
  3. Yesterday
  4. Tell That
  5. I like it (feat. Pitbull)
  6. One Day at a Time (Feat. Akon)
  7. I Can Feel Your Heartbeat (Feat.NicoleScherzinger)
  8. Dirty Dancer (With Usher)
  9. You and I
  10. I Like It There
                               Evelyn Yamileth Montes Bohòirquez.
                                                5th Grade (A)

2 comments:

Lariza Guerrero said...

I like the song of i like it whith pitbull

samantha guzman garcia said...

I like the song that he sings because are of spain I thing so???